Diagnosed PCO, allopathy and ayurvedic did not help. Increased weight, had abortion, periods occur after taking krimson. Cause?

Hi , I was diagonised PCO quite a few years back , latter tried out allopathy and ayurvedic medicines both which were of no much help. I have also undergone a laproscopy in 2006 which did also not help me . Is it that i can never get out of this problem . I get my periods only when i take tablets(krimson 35) , the periods has been a problem ever since my puberty and only got worse over the years. I did conceive in 2003 and had to terminate for various serious with the help of a tablet(dont remember the name). My periods till then had been 2 or 3 times a year without tablet. Once i terminated my period only occured with help of a tablet. I also gained lot of of weight and weigh 86 now , started getting skin problems too. Can i ever get into a normal life.
Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 17 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.

Yes definitely you can get back to your normal life.
The main problem lies with obesity.
Increased weight aggravates the problem of irregular menstrual cycle.
So i recommend you to reduce your weight.
Even 5 % reduction of weight will regulate your menstrual cycle.
Your will power plays an important role in reduction of weight.

Hope this helps.
Feel free to ask if you have further doubts.
I will be happy to help
Dr Nilofer