Diabetic with HBA1C less than 6.7% and epithelial cells in urine. Should I worry?

I am a diabetic with HBA1C is controlled less than 6.7% ,when scan and other URINE /blood test are normal . worry due to epithelial cells in urine is occasional and my kidney size LK 13.2 CM * 5.3 CM, RK 11.5 * 3.9 , IS THERE ANYTHING TO WORRY.
Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Avinash Ignatius 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Dear XXXXX, Don't Worry Detailed Answer: You have a fairly good control on your sugars. Your kidney sizes are normal Occasional epithelial cells in the urine is a normal finding. However since you are a diabetic, do check your urine for albumin and blood for Urea and Creatinine at least once a year. Warm Regards