Could sore throat, nasal congestion, cramps, chapped lips be symptoms of pregnancy?

Hello- I'm approximately 4 days past my ovulation date and I've got on an off dull cramps, woke up this morning with a very sore throat and nasal congestion (usually it starts mildly and this just hit), slight headache on and off the past few days, very chapped lips, been really, really thirsty, a sore breast a couple days ago, and gas on and off. Could this be a sign of pregnancy? I'm also too early to take an at home test right now.
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: Too early for pregnancy symptoms. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. As you have just passed 4 days of ovulation it is too early to get pregnancy symptoms (though pregnancy cannot be ruled out completely). Your symptoms seems to be more of gastritis type and associated rhinitis. What I advise you is to take some symptomatic treatment and wait for your periods, if you miss your periods then you can get a urine pregnancy test done. Kindly do not take any stress, as that can also contribute for the above symptoms. I usually give antacids and antihistaminic tablets for my patients with similar complaints. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!