Consistent itching, have pimples on thigh. Had taken treatment earlier, Cause?

I have had a rash with itching all over my body for the last 6 weeks. I went to the ER after a friend spent the night and asked me if I had a rash and constant itching. The doctor looked at it and stated it was just a common rash maybe caused by stressed. He just looked at them and asked a lot of questions. He imprinted them with his finger saying ok the redness goes away. He prescribed Hydroxyxine and ointment and that was over a week ago.

Now I have more itching mostly when I come home from work and sit on the couch or waking up in the morning from sleeping . In addition, I now have a big pimple like sore on my inter thigh on left side and a armpit pimple also on the left side. Please help!
Posted Sat, 25 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 28 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query at XXXXXXX
You seem to have atypical scabies with secondary infection ie furuncles in between thighs.
I suggest the following
1. Cap. Cloxacilin 250 mg tid for one week.
2. Tab. Ivermectol 2 tabs of 6 mg each.
3. Permethrin for external use for one day below neck all over the body
4. Mupirocin ointment to boils twice a day
5. Tab. Hydroxzine XXXXXXX 25 mg at bed time for 7 days.
.you should become better in one week with itching will get releived in two to three weeks
I hope it is clear.
Bye. Have a good day
Prasad pvs
Follow-up: Consistent itching, have pimples on thigh. Had taken treatment earlier, Cause? 5 minutes later
Is all of the recommendations for treatment available over the counter or would I need prescriptions?
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 24 hours later
You may have to get prescription from your doctor. But you may get as over the counter if u are from india
Prasad pvs