Considering taking HGH. What is the recommended dosage? Is Kigtropin a good one?

May 2013
I never had hgh in my life, I am women 44 years old, 5.9" and 140 pounds, a
I was considering start to take it. What is the recommend dosage? Kigtropin is a good one?
If I start it, when I should stop taken? And what are the side effects and consequences after stop it?
Posted Mon, 9 Jul 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 2 hours later
hi ,
thanks for the query.

you didn't mention for what purpose you want to use growth hormone.
exogenous growth hormone is generally used in persons who are having deficiency of it.
the uses of growth hormone which are under experimental stages are,
-anti aging
-for weight loss
-To treat conditions like multiple sclerosis,crohn’s disease etc.

as your not having over weight, I am thinking that you want to use it as anti aging agent.

As it is still under experimental stage and having side effects like injection site reaction, joint pain and swelling, carpel tunnel syndrome, increased risk of diabetes etc, you should not use it with out doctor’s prescription.

For details of kigtropin you can visit the link: WWW.WWWW.WW But remember these details are given by the manufacturers only and not by professional doctors.

So better you first consult local endocrinologist, get general examination done, discuss the pros and cons of exogenous growth hormone and if he recommends then only you start using.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
take care.
Follow-up: Considering taking HGH. What is the recommended dosage? Is Kigtropin a good one? 2 hours later
Thank you, but I was trying to Get more pRecise informations, once I already search in some websiTes abOut it.
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 19 hours later
hi ,

As I told the use of human growth hormones as anti aging agents is under trail.

Some of the brands of the growth hormones available in Market are,
-syntropin: is said to be natural human growth hormone supplement,
It is a oral spray,
The recommended dosage according to manufactures is two full sprays in the morning and four in the night
It is said to be devoid of gastric problems.

-kigtropin: it is Chinese manufactured hgh, it is available in injection form,
Dose recommended is 1.5 to 2.0 IU,

-Other popular brands are XXXXXXX XXXXXXX hmatrope, saizen etc.

But as I told all this information is from manufactures side only
“and I strongly recommend you to use these only after consulting local endocrinologist who can guide you better, because there are many side effects with them as I told previously”.

Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
take care.