How can I get the GH injection to increase my height?

hey. Dr. i am 18 and i would like to increase my height. and how can i get the gh injection, and where is the best place to get it from. or do you have any suggestions for how to grow taller?
Posted Thu, 27 Sep 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 2 hours later
Thanks for posting your query. I am happy to address your questions. Short stature can be caused by a few different things. A few common reasons could be the heights of your parents, being low in a hormone called somatropin (or growth hormone), or even certain other health conditions. How well HGH works will depend on the cause. If you have a low amount of growth hormone in your body, then getting an injection of that hormone will cause a height jump. However, if there are other reasons behind your stature, then you may need higher doses and it may not be as likely to get a height increase. It is also important to remember that growth happens during different times for different people. Usually a person’s last growth spurt occurs around the time of puberty. Since everybody goes through puberty at different times, this growth spurt will also happen at different times. After a person has a growth spurt, they will usually continue to grow (at a slow rate) until the skeleton reaches adult maturity. Human growth hormone is only available through a prescription from your doctor and is only available as an injection. There are many different names and manufactures that make human growth hormone. Some names you might see are Genotropin®; Humatrope®; Norditropin®; Nutropin AQ®; Omnitrope®; or Saizen®. Unfortunately, these injections are expensive. You will need to go to a doctor anyways so that they can figure out the cause of your height concern. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help. Thanks
Follow-up: How can I get the GH injection to increase my height? 37 hours later
oh thank you for replying to me. i did an x-ray yesterday and they told me my height stop growing i felt so depressed. how can i grow taller i am only 5'2? please and which kind of doctor i should i ask. and where can i find the cure for the growth height? i really need help :( and do you think i can grow taller even thought my growth plate are closed?
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 6 hours later
Hi, thanks for your kind response, alternate to medical option to increase height by 2 to 6 inches after the age of 18, some men continue to grow until age 20/21, is to do stretching exercises & yoga along with the right diet. You must take stretching workouts regularly and rigorously. Also you should take up leisure activities like basket ball & swimming. Have a lot of water and dairy products. Sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours in the night and have a balanced diet. Have foods that are XXXXXXX in zinc, manganese and phosphorus. Maintain your weight. It might become a hindrance in your growth. If you do not have any further clarifications, will request you to kindly close and rate it. Thanks