Congealed bleeding from the penis. Should I be worried?
User rating for this question
congealed bleeding from the penis
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rogers Nditanchou 2 hours later
Brief Answer: exclude prostate problem, complete clinical review Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query, It is important to know if you experience any urinary incontinence, frequent urination, painful urination or difficulties to hold urine for sometime when you feel as urinating. If these symptoms are present, the commonest cause of bleeding in penis in an adult male older than 50 years of age is a prostate problem. It is important to exclude a simple prostate enlargement (prostate hypertrophy) or prostate cancer. Simple tests like a physical examination, measurement of the Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) levels in blood and a prostate ultrasound shall be sufficient. Other causes of concealed penile bleeding could include leukaemias. However, fatigue, anemias, fatigue and chronic fever are all usually associated with this condition. Urinary tract infections are generally associated with bleeding and blood in urine, not concealed. A complete clinical review is needed from your primary care doctor. In case you got other specific concerns, please feel free asking follow up questions through this forum. Thanks and kind regards as I wish you the best of health. Kind regards Dr Rogers
People also viewed
- Red dot in pee
- Lump on the penis after masturbation should i be worried
- Red stinging dots when urinate
- Is dry mouth a side effect of triptorelin?
- Found bumps on penis should i be worried for std
- Red dot urethra and slight sting
- Is slurred speech a side effect of viagra?
- Painless swelling on the penis should i be worried
- Congealed bleeding from the penis should i be worried
- Is itching skin a side effect of testopel?
- Have a freckle on penis shaft should i be worried
- Is constipation a side effect of zarontin?
- Prostatitis dot on penis
- Is irritability a side effect of zarontin?
- Purple dots around meatus