Child having hay fever with chesty cough. Remedy?
User rating for this question
Posted Tue, 19 Jun 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 8 hours later
Thanks for posting your query.
Yes, one can have "chesty" appearing cough with hay fever. The same allergen responsible for hay fever can cause bronchospasm which can present as chesty cough.
Alternatively, nasal congestion can make a normal cough appear chesty too.
If the cough is severe, then salbutamol syrup or inhalation medications can help him feel better.
Contact his physician to avail the medications.
Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any other concerns.
I wish for speedy recovery of your son
People also viewed
- Yellow colored diarrhea in 3 year old
- Hay fever and chesty cough
- Chesty cough metal taste hay fever
- What does crowning tongue mean
- Motion is coming in green color
- What if your uvula is crooked
- Gold colored loose watery stool
- Hay fever remedies for eyes
- Female urine stream crooked
- Hay fever cough
- Problem of cross peni
- Croup 8 days fever
- Child having hay fever with chesty cough remedy
- How to fix green stool color
- Yellow color found in underwear