Can quitting smoking cause disorientation?

Excellent

Emergency Medicine Specialist
Question
I have been drinking one can of red bull 250ml daily for the last 7-8 years. I also smoke 3-5 cigarettes a day. Since these two habits are unhealthy I decided to quit them. What worries me is that this coming Saturday,Sunday and the Tuesday after I have some important and competitive examination for my career and I wonder whether the withdrawal symptoms like foggy mind will last that long and affect my performance. Please give me your feedback on the matter.
Posted Sun, 19 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Withdrawl symptoms may vary.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing your query.
Duration and severity of symptoms of withdrawl vary with each individual. It is not possible to say definitely that for how long your withdrawal symptoms may persists.
You should drink lots of water daily.
If possible, leave your addictions under medical supervision only.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Regards. Thanks.