Can masturbation be related to brain seizure?

Apr 2014

If I mastuburate.....I am effecting with brain seizure some times what is the reason I got effected with brain seizure 5 months back and I had not known the reason....and all the test are normal cc scan and every thing.And doctor suggested me to use levipol for 6 months. And I personally got to know that when I mastubrate some times I m feeling that dizzy and that is the reason behind my seizure and I mastuburate too much some times but only some times I feel like same situation when i got my seizure................Is seizure and mastuburation are related........
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Epilepsy
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Not scientific proved relation in between them. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX There is no documented scientific proof that seizure and masturbation are related to each other. Dizziness and seizure are two different things. Infact some seizures have preceding dizziness.Dizziness can happen with masturbation. There is one possibility that prolong sexual excitement can cause tachycardia, hypertension and that can further cause irregularities in the blood flow and the blood supply to all organs, including the brain.Decreased blood supply in the brain is one of the possible causes of seizures. According to history,it is clear that you have occasional seizure and this also doesn't explain its relation. You need few more investigations.According to me you have some other reasons for seizure.You need EEG and MRI (Brain) to exclude other possibilities. You should consult neurologist. You need proper clinical examination and investigations. You should continue tablet levipil. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX