Can loss of appetite,nausea and vomiting be signs of leukemia?

hi im really concern i might have leukemia. im really tired loss of appetite. im having nauseos and vomiting. family history my brother had leukemia. i also had a bruise but it went away
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2014 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 1 hour later
Brief Answer: simple blood examination to rule it out Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Why do you suddenly think of leukemia? You need to have simple blood examination done to rule it out. There are many causes of loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting.These symptoms suggest some gastrointestinal problem. You need to rule it out too. Once you get get general physical examination done through your family physician he will determine the cause of your symptoms. Many a times these symptoms may be associated with some of your personnel habits not congenial to your body. I will advise you to visit your GP and get the problem sorted out. I will be happy to answer your further quires once you get your blood test done. Truly, Dr. J. Ticku