Can hormonal imbalances or thyroid problems be causes of premature ejaculation?

General Surgeon
can hormonal inbalances and or thyroid hormone problems be a physical cause of premature ejaculation?
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh 39 minutes later

Premature ejaculation is mostly related to stress and anxiety.

Before going for homonal causes, it will be better to consult and counsel with andrologist/sexologist
mutual intimacy among partners and understanding each other helps a lot in such cases.

Yes, the hormonal imbalance and thyroid hormone problem also can cause early ejaculation.

Do not worry. Once you consult doctor, you will be guided for lnvestigations to be done if required and proper treatment will take care of your problem.

I hope, I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.