Can chymoral forte be given to a patient with diabates,hypertension intercrochanteric fracture?
User rating for this question
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes,It can be given if DM & HTN is controlled. Detailed Answer: Hello Yesordaza Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX Yes,Chymoral forte tablet can be given to the patient if Diabetes mellitus and Hypertension is controlled.It can be given thrice daily for 5-7 days. It contains proteolytic enzymes Trypsin and Chymotrypsin. It acts as a natural anti-inflammatory agent to reduce pain and swelling. It also helps in increasing the concentration of antibiotics at an infection site thus reduces infection and speed up healing process. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX
People also viewed
- Is lightheadedness a side effect of tofacitinib?
- Causes of hyperaerated lung field
- Can a hepatitis patient take chymoral forte
- Is unusual weight gain a side effect of viorele?
- Finasteride causes peripheral neuropathy
- Is increased sweating a side effect of sudogest?
- Can fibroids cause negative pregnancy results
- Half and half fingernails causes
- Chymoral forte composition
- Chymoral forte tablet composition
- Is total body jerking a side effect of ventolin?
- Swollen feet caused by methamphetamine use
- Chymoral forte dosage in children
- Is feeling sad or empty a side effect of valium?
- Rib fracture and hypertension