Can any online doctor help me to read my ultrasound report. I am pregnant

May 2013
Am 44 years old & 24 weeks 3days pregnant,Second Trimester Ultrasound shows following result.
BPD-60.4mm,55% HADLOCK
AC-201.0mm,56% HADLOCK
Femur- 44.3mm,47% HADLOCK
FHR-134 bpm
EFW-743 g,1pound 10 oz,67% HADLOCK
Calculated by Manual
is my baby o.k.Pls help as am scared about Femur length which is 47% HADLOCK.Is there any chance of any abnormality?
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 2 hours later
Usually fetal parameters within 10 to 90th percentile can be considered as normal.
So as your femur length is 47%, it comes under normal range only.
As all other parameters are normal, no need to worry.
You have to take regular followups and ultrasound examinations as usual to monitor the future growth.
And continue folic acid, iron and calcium supplements along with nutritious diet.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.