Can an online doctor interpret my MRI findings?

I would like a Dr to interpret my MRI findings. I'm going to a workmans comp dr , have had physical therapy for 10 sessions and I'm not responding to the therapy. Dr doesn't believe that I'm experiencing pain in my neck and shoulders. MRI results are: C2-3 a bulge of the intervertebral disc, C3-4 3 mm anterior subluxation of the C3 on C4 and a bulge of the intervertebral disc, C4-5 level a disc is encroaching upon the ventral cervical spinal cord and causing mild spinal canal stenosis. C5-6 disc bulge upon the ventral cervical spinal cord with moderate bilateral neural foraminal stenosis, C6-7 level- disc bulge encroaching on the ventral cervical spinal cord with moderate to severe left neural foraminal stenosis and at the C7-T1 level there is a bulge of the intervertebral disc.
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Multiple level stenosis Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Your MRI indicates stenosis at multiple levels. Since there is moderate to severe stenosis c5-c7 it is possible that you will experiencing pain in the shoulders and the neck. If physicial therapy alone is not working then you might have to be on analgesics with muscle relaxants like baclofen to relieve you of the pain. I would like you to take a second opinion from a neuro surgeon. Surgical intervention might be required for the severe stenosis I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health and a speedy recovery Regards