Spondylosis with disc protrusion, neural foraminal stenosis. What does this mean? Suffering from lower back pain, numbness in leg, foot and back

moderate L4 L5 spondylosis with broad-based disc protrusion resuls in moderate bilateral neural foraminal stenosis shows on a MRI among other things. What does this mean? I have low back pain years ( 20) that has always been relieved by Ibuprofen and exercise daily, but in the last couple years it has progressed to pain in the leg with numbess in my leg, foot, buttock, low back above buttocks and feels like my hips are in a vise.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012