Can Turmeric force be taken with Atripla medication?

can i take TURMERIC force With ATRIPLA medication
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 26 minutes later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

There are no reported drug and herb interactions between those 3 fixed dose combination drugs and turmeric in medical reports.

But, you would need to keep your prescribing doctor informed about taking turmeric force. It's the oxalates in turmeric that is sometimes known to cause gall bladder contractions. And the doctor would appreciate if in the chance that this side effect occurs.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.