Experiencing cold hands and nose but warm body. Are these the side effects of Atripla?
User rating for this question
we've been chatting with the reports you glanced over. the hiv+ meds i've been on for 8 plus years have not bothered me at all.. never have. no side effects from the atripla. the body temperature changes i've been going through, hands cold nose cold while body is warm is interesting , long sleep periods are commmon lately. 15 19 or more at a time. shakes are common now.
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 2 days later
People also viewed
- Does vimovo withdrawal side effects cause headaches and nausea
- Dentist visits having hashimoto disease
- What causes hardness in testicles after a inguinal surgery repair
- Is cold hands and feet a side effect of glutamine?
- Is body aches or pain a side effect of atripla?
- Is cold hands or feet a side effect of atenolol?
- Is cold hands and feet a side effect of humira?
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis and dentist
- What causes big ulcers after using retainer
- Is cold hands and feet a side effect of norditropin?
- Dermatology and estrogen dominance
- What causes severe headache and stomach pain during dialysis
- Testoviron depot ke good effect
- Get nervous before doing sex so how to overcome fear
- Depersonalization and hashimoto's disease