Experiencing cold hands and nose but warm body. Are these the side effects of Atripla?
User rating for this question
we've been chatting with the reports you glanced over. the hiv+ meds i've been on for 8 plus years have not bothered me at all.. never have. no side effects from the atripla. the body temperature changes i've been going through, hands cold nose cold while body is warm is interesting , long sleep periods are commmon lately. 15 19 or more at a time. shakes are common now.
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 2 days later
People also viewed
- Is cold hands and feet a side effect of glutamine?
- Is body aches or pain a side effect of atripla?
- Bilateral testis calcification
- Biaxin for diverticulitis
- Betahistine ibuprofen
- Bilateral hilar prominence
- Benign adrenal adenoma
- Is cold hands or feet a side effect of atenolol?
- Is cold hands and feet a side effect of humira?
- Any relation between esr and hiv
- Is cold hands and feet a side effect of norditropin?
- Hypothyroidism aching legs
- Acute hyperthyroidism symptoms
- Hormone replacement therapy for women over 50
- Acute infectious thyroiditis