Can I take cymbalta along with duramine?

i have been prescribed cymbalta for fibromyalgia and duramine for weightloss can i take both together as stopping cymbalta increases flair ups
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes they may be taken Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Duloxetine and Phenteramine (Duromine) are two different classes of drugs and do not have any significant interaction. They may be taken together. If at all you are planning to come off duloxetine, make sure that you do it very gradually as it has significant withdrawal symptoms. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.