Can I take antibiotic, ubiphene 100mg, glyciphage 1gm and paracetamol at the same time?

I am XXXXXXX from Bangalore..I take ubiphene 100mg on second day of period for 5 days for ovulation as prescribed by gynacologist..I am taking ubephenr 100 from last 6 months as fertility tratement. Also I take glyciphage 1 gm and thyronom 75 daily.
But I had fever during this period and I have been prescribed with paracetomol 650 mg 3 times a day and other antibiotic tablet Altacef CV (Cefuroroxime 250mg, Clavulanic acid 125 mg, 2 times a day), Rabonik 40 mg.
So my question is can i take all above mentioned medicines together? will be there any reactions or side effecrts if all these medicines taken together.
Posted Wed, 2 Jan 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 8 minutes later
You can take the medicines but dont take them all at the same time.Space the medicines. You will need to take the antibiotic and antacid together.But take the Clomiphene citrate at a different time during the day. Basically keep some space between the medicines.Paracetamol you can take as usual.
Follow-up: Can I take antibiotic, ubiphene 100mg, glyciphage 1gm and paracetamol at the same time? 13 minutes later
Thanks for reply.

Also as i told, i am taking ubephene 100 from last 6 months..Is it ok to take this treatment for such long period? Is there any side effects of taking ubephene 100 during every cycle? If i stop it, will it affect the ovulation/overy functins and will it reduce chances of conception?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
That drug induces ovulation.After 6 months its better to take a break and stop using it for a few months .Induction can be started again after that. You were given that drug to help in ovulation.So obviously its stoppage will reduce ovulation.Even after 6 months if there is inadequate ovulation maybe its better to consider other options like injections.