Can I take Citalopram with HCG diet drops?

Can I take citalopram with the hcg diet drops? I am on 10 to 20 mgs as needed
Posted Wed, 11 Jul 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later

Your question is good and I will try to answer it according to recent guidelines.

Citalopram is an allopathic medicine which have anti anxiety and anti depressant effect. HCG diet drops is a homeopathic medicine and used to reduce weight.

There is no documented significant interaction between these medicines. But same time you should keep informing your physician regarding both medicines use together.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.