Can I discontinue zeptol and start driving??

Dear Sir I had an epilepsy attack in May 2009 & am taking Zeptol CR 200 earlier it was 400. Do i need to continue that tablet or shold stop this . After that I have gone for MRI but the report was normal . But at the time of incident my BP was high . My Doctor has advised not to drive or aviod swimming . After that I am not driwing .So I have two question 1) should I stop this tablet - as I am taking two tablet daily 2) Can i drive now or not Thanks & regards XXXXXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 2 Feb 2014 in Epilepsy
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes, conditionally Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query. I am Dr. Alok and very pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today. if there is no specific cause was found and no seizuresmore for more than 2 years , than one can reduce the dose slowly and stop them. Regarding driving, you can resume driving but with care Hope this helps and provides answers to your question. I wish you good health. Dr. Alok