Can Asomex be taken for blood pressure problem?
User rating for this question
just wanted to know if ASOMEX medicine can be taken for Blood pressure problem
Posted Thu, 20 Sep 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 22 hours later
Thanks for posting your query.
As you might know Asomex contains S-amlodepine an anti-hypertensive drug from the class, calcium channel blockers.
This drug is used in variety of indications depending upon the profile of patient.
This is a very good and well tolerated drug.
It can surely be used in treatment of hypertension after advice from any doctor.
I hope this clarifies your concern.
Please feel free to ask again, if you have something more to ask.
People also viewed
- Ph of sodium bicarbonate
- What health problems make you lose appetite?
- Hcg diet and blood pressure problems
- Low blood pressure problems clots
- Aldosterone blocker and potassium
- Can asomex be taken for blood pressure problem
- Hctz 12.5 mg cap
- Use of proton pump inhibitors and loss of appetite
- Pale lethargic loss of appetite child
- Homeopathy for myotonia loss of appitite
- High blood pressure problem
- Applying olive oil on babies skin for complexion
- Verapamil and beta blocker
- Natural substitute for lasix
- Low blood pressure problems