Can Asomex be taken for blood pressure problem?
User rating for this question
just wanted to know if ASOMEX medicine can be taken for Blood pressure problem
Posted Thu, 20 Sep 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 22 hours later
Thanks for posting your query.
As you might know Asomex contains S-amlodepine an anti-hypertensive drug from the class, calcium channel blockers.
This drug is used in variety of indications depending upon the profile of patient.
This is a very good and well tolerated drug.
It can surely be used in treatment of hypertension after advice from any doctor.
I hope this clarifies your concern.
Please feel free to ask again, if you have something more to ask.
People also viewed
- How to remove wrinkles from testicles
- How to remove testicular warts
- Hcg diet and blood pressure problems
- Low blood pressure problems clots
- How to remove whip welt
- Can asomex be taken for blood pressure problem
- How to get rid of penis shrinkage
- Leg pain and heart palpitations
- High blood pressure problem
- Heart patients legs swelling
- Lemon water and heart
- Racing heart weak legs
- Left side lying heart palpatations
- How to remove wound spots
- Low blood pressure problems