Can AIDS be transmitted due to mild penetration without protection ?

hellow sir /madam
This s 26 years male i had a contact with sex worker before useing condom i used my penis hardly pushed in to her vagina does i get aids ?
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 33 minutes later

Any form of genital to genital or mucous membrane(like oral linings) contact with an infected person can lead to transmission of sexually transmitted disease(STDs) including HIV. Full penetration is not considered to be mandatory for acquisition of STDs.

The genital secretions of an infected person has virus in it and when this comes in contact with any mucous membrane including penis can lead to transmission of the disease. Please do not panic, It is just a scientific explanation for you.

Practically for getting HIV infection she/he must a carrier. Which is difficult to establish without any investigations. As Commercial sex workers(prostitutes) are having multiple partners they are the likely candidates for this.

I would suggest you get examined and evaluated by a Physician and get investigated for Sexually transmitted diseases.

Meanwhile I would suggest you to avoid indulging in such activities in future and always prefer a trusted partner along with precautionary measures.

Hope this answers your query, In case of any doubts I am available for follow ups.