Ask a Urologist   »  

Burning and tense sensation in penis when frequently masturbating, scrotum discomfort, urge to urinate, body stiffness. What to do?

Question
hi,
i am an Indian Male, 34 years, height 6 feet, weight 78 kgs, no problem of BP , diabetes or allergy. I am married, have an average sexual life , have sex 1-2 times in 15 days. some times i masturbate. i have observed that some time if i masturbate more that 2 times with in an hour , i feel a burning and tense sensation in penis, and also in my scrotum area,as if my balls are being pulled upwards towards my abdomen, i also have an urge to urinate, some times urination helps in reducing this sensation . i also feel stiffness in my body and weekness for some hours, but after a rest of night , next morning i feel ok .
another this is -that some time during sex i feel little pain in penis, i also need lubrication to remove my foreskin from the tip.
my question is - Are these 2 things related, if yes that what should i do
second - if they are unrelated that what may be cause and what should i do
Posted Mon, 3 Sep 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello
If you masturbate multiple times in succession,it can result in hurting your penis which results in soreness in the penis.
Always masturbate whenever you have sexual arousal and not otherwise.
Feeling of urination is normal after sex or masturbation and is good in a way that you are spared from lubrication.
Normally you dont require lubrication if there is sufficient foreplay before sex.
This foreplay results in wetness of vagina.
If vagina is not lubricated naturally or by some jelly,you are bound to have pain in penis.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks