Bumped forehead. Used tylenol for swelling and pain. Feeling tired and sleepy. Reason for anus pain?

My 2 yr old fell down and bumped forehead on last Saturday, 8 pm (48h now) . Cried then, immediately I used iced pack that helped with swelling and Tylenol for pain. Was keeping an eye on him. Responded well, playful, ate well. Woke up around 2 am and complained ache around anus, does not want to keep diaper on, seems pinworm as he had that in January. Did not eat well on Sunday, prescribed Albenza and took it on Sunday. Behaving very fussy, lost appetite, complained tummy ache today. Was seen today. Very tired, fussy, clinging to me always, drinking well, while walking a little while ago, was about to fall.
How will I know this tiredness, sleepiness and tumbling down was because of not eating well since yesterday and weakness from that due to pinworm and medication or because of aftereffects of the fall?
Should I go for some tests?
Posted Sun, 10 Mar 2013 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later

Ideal way to differentiate would be to get neurological examination done.And if doctor feels necessary then CT scan might be needed.

Head injury patients can have a lucid interval, that is they are fine after fall but symptoms develop after few hours.

So do consider a clinical evaluation to be on safer side.

Hope this answers your question.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.