Bump on penis, burning sensation upon touching. What is going on?

i have a small bump not on the penis or testicles but on the skin towards the bottom of the penis, also the left side of my lower back/side feel weird when i touch the skin, not really pain, almost like a burn sensation and its not on the other side of my body, just that one spot, whats going oN?
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Tauseef 17 minutes later

Thank you for the Query.

I would like to know few more things which would help me in suggesting you better:

1.) Do you have a swelling or redness around it?
2.) Do you have burning sensation while passing urine?
3.) Have you had a Unprotected sexual encounter with a stranger?
4.) Since how long do you have this problem?

Your History suggests you have a Sebaceous cyst which form when the hair follicles bet blocked and infected. Then they start releasing cheesy material or pus.

Kindly get yourself examined by a Dermatologist so that he/she may examine you and rule out other causes, so that proper treatment could be initiated without any delay.

Once confirmed the treatment involves, steroid injections, Incision and drainage, antiseptic creams.

Follow these lifestyle modifications:

1.) To prevent scarring and infection, don't try to squeeze cysts yourself.
2.) Keep your genital area dry and clean after using bathroom and bathing.
3.) Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables.

Hope I have answered your Query, I will be available to answer your follow up Queries.

Wish you Good Health.

Take Care.

Dr. Mohammed Tauseef.