Breast feeding and took rabies vaccine. Will this affect the baby?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
my wife got a scratch from stray dog .and she is breast feeding my son.she got rabbies vaccine on the same my son has any side effects
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: No problem Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to health care magic. Rabies vaccine and breast feeding has no problems . She can feed safely as usual. Make sure your wife completes the vaccines as per the schedule total 5 doses . Regards Dr Arun
Follow-up: Breast feeding and took rabies vaccine. Will this affect the baby? 12 hours later
Hi Thanks for your answer. I don't need to worry about any infections carried to my son because of dog bite.
Answered by Dr. Arun 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: dont worry Detailed Answer: Hi No problem . Dog bite wouldn't affect your baby in any way..