Breast augmentation, second surgery, temperature, infection, tissue fluid, bruises

On Friday April 1st I had a 2nd augmentation because my right implant deflated. My doctor told me that the right side would feel worse then my left breast because he had trouble finding the deflated bag. On Monday, I had a temperature on 100.4. I called my doctor and he advised taking 2 tylenols. During this time, my right breast was healing and the left was giving me pain and the temp. scared me so I went to see him tuesday. He seemed mad that I would question his work and after I told him my symptoms...he said it must be scar tissue and pretty much pushed me out his office My Left breast is experiencing the following: Extreme pressure, sharp pain; bruising on bottom of breast... Are those symptoms normal?
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 17 minutes later

From the description of the symptoms in the left breast, it seems that there might be some form of infection or probably a collection of tissue fluid or infected material and this might be the reason for bruising on the bottom of the breast.

These symptoms do not appear to be normal and you might need proper medical attention to prevent complications.

You might consult your treating doctor for a physical examination. A course of antibiotic and other specific measures may be planned after the physical evaluation by your doctor.

Hope I have answered your query.

If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.