Blurry eyesight, headaches, feeling giddy.Having migraine. Blood and ear test normal. Advice?

Neurologist, Surgical
I'm a 46 year old female I suffer from migraines but recently over these past few months my eyesight is blurry and I've been feeling constantly giddy over the past 2 months and now I've started getting mild headaches everyday on my migraine side of the head and I've had loads of blood tests done and ear tests and these have all come back normal any ideas what you think can be wrong
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Visvanathan K 26 minutes later
If I understand you correctly, you seem to have daily headaches and constant blurry vision. I would be keen to get referred to a neurologist if not already done who may choose to get a MRI of the brain to rule out any underlying abnormality in the brain. Further he may prescribe medicines which will help to ease the symptoms.

Hope this helps?