Blood test showing LDH as 370. What does the findings indicate?

Ok i know i asked this question already but not yet statstified. I am really worried about blood test done LDH came up high 370. All llipid panel was negative, CPK normal, CBC normal ezxept for slight low MCHC 31.3. Had CT scan of chest shows resoloving inflammtation(pulmonary doc says not tied together with LDH) my kidney functions are fine. My thyroid levels are off T4 highand TSH low. Had CTA heart 2 months all looked fine. I never had this test done so i looked it up and it says it xould be heart attack, stroke etc... What would you do with your patient with LDH at 370?
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
vitamin c XXXXXXX foods

Detailed Answer:

LDH levels might due to lot of reasons but in your case it is due to inflammation which is already healing.
It wil also increase if it is associated with low blood pressure

The best way to lower it is to take vitamin c ( ascorbic acid) which helps to lower LDH
Citrus fruits such as
Lemon , orange

Hope information is helpful.