Bloated, having blurred vision and feeling weak. Scalp has been tingling. Should I be worried?

Hi, I have been bloated, having blured vision and been feeling weak. Its really freaking mr out msybe you can tell me what might be wrong with me, my scalp has also been tingling at timed. Is this somthing I should be worried about
Posted Tue, 29 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 3 days later
Brief Answer:
Bloating, weakness, blurred vision

Detailed Answer:

Good day to you.

I can fully appreciate the pain and agony that you are passing through and thereby, take this opportunity to fully address to your query.

I'm afraid that the description provided is inadequate for me to reach to a definite opinion.

Your problems can be due to severe anemia, thyroid problem, heart problems, kidney problems, sequelae of long standing hypertension, to name a few.

Hence, I need more information from you in detail, so as to reach to a definite conclusion.

May I request you to kindly furnish the following information in as much details as possible:-

1. Age, gender, height, weight

2. Additional problems (in detail) that you have, apart from the mentioned problems.

3. Duration of these problems.

4. Any other coexisting diseases, (such as severe anemia, diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney and liver problems) if any, with duration and medicines.

4(b) Did you suffer from any illness in the past?

5. Is the bloating all over the body? If yes, where did it first begin from?

6. Do you get breathless even after doing little work?

7. Any urine problems such as, increased frequency, reduced urine out, pain or heaviness in the sides of abdomen

8. Do you get an attack of breathlessness during sleep. If yes, how do you get relief?

9. Do you get suffocating feeling/chest pain or heaviness after a mild/moderate physical exertion.

10 Has there been a significant weight gain recently; feel lethargic; have excess hair-fall, constipation, dry skin, low moods.

11. Did you ever suffer from yellow coloration of eyes, or had excessive bleeding.

IMPORTANT :- May I request you to kindly upload all investigation reports, ECG, x-rays, CT/MRI scan reports (if you have them)

I sincerely assure you of all help and sound advice, once I get the required information from you.

Wish you a good health.

Fond regards and best wishes,

Dr. (Col) R Karanwal