Bloated belly after oopherectomy for ovarian cysts. Is this normal?
User rating for this question
I am three weeks post -op for oopherectomy for ovarian cysts. I have a 'swelly belly'. It feels heavy - is this normal?
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: it is normal and will resolve soon Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Welcome to Healthcare Magic. The abdomen may appear distended in immediate period of posts surgical period. Theis is expected and is due to hypotonia in the abdominal muscles. If there is any pain then you must be examined by the operating surgeon. The abdomen will take preoperative levels once you resume full activities. I hope the advise will be helpful for you.
People also viewed
- Painful pus filled sac under breast
- Side effects morphine pump
- Mx3 tea on fibrocystic breast
- Best oral anabolic steroid
- Ovarian cysts after menopause
- Bloated stomach and ovarian cysts
- Water flow from breast
- Bloated belly after oopherectomy for ovarian cysts is this normal
- After a ruptured ovarian cyst
- Oil that stop breast feom leaking milk
- Oxycodone apap 5mg 500mg
- Ovarian cyst after baby
- Sore breasts and femulen
- Fosfomycin pseudomonas urinary tract
- G6pd deficiency and malaria