Blisters in vaginal and anal area during menstruation. Causes?

unknown blistersI get blisters in my vaginal and anal area when I come on my cycle. what is that.
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 3 hours later

It is difficult to comment upon diagnosis without examination of the blisters.

It may be because of allergy to sanitary pads or disease called Endometriosis or could be because of infection or else abrasion blisters.

I am sorry, I cannot comment much on this without doing a proper XXXXXXX vaginal examination. Please do get examined by your Gynaecologist.

Meanwhile, maintain good genital hygiene. Wear loose, cotton underwear, drink plenty of water. You should be fine soon.

Follow-up: Blisters in vaginal and anal area during menstruation. Causes? 19 hours later
is the disease endometriosis curible
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 9 hours later
Hi and thanks again,

Endometriosis is curable; but needs long treatment and regular follow-up.

The management depend on the symptoms, severity and age of the patient.

Hope I answered all your questions. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Wish you Good Health.