Bleeding even after normal period stopped, spotting from vagina with cramps. What is it?

hello.. i got my period on Nov 6th and it left a week later. On the 22nd when i went to the bathroom and wiped, I would be bleeding from the anus only and light spotting from the vagina. yesterday the 23rd i started peeing blood and now im having cramps.. Im scared and dont know what it is.
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Tauseef 27 minutes later

Thank you for the query.

I would like to know few more things which would help me in suggesting you better:

1.) Are your periods regular?
2.) Have you experienced this before?
3.) Do you have History of Unsafe sex with a stranger?
4.) Do you have constipation?
5.) Do you strain while passing stools?

Your history suggests you are suffering from Vaginal Bleeding and Anal bleeding secondary to Genito urinary infection and Hemorrhoids respectively. Complete physical examination including pervaginal and per rectal examination by a competent gynecologist is needed. You would also need few tests like:
1.) Bloodwork.
2.) Urinalysis.
3.) Pelvic Ultrasound Scan.

Treatment can then be planned addressing the cause. Hence I encourage you to consult your gynecologist at the earliest.

Hope I have answered your query; I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Wish you Good Health.

Take Care.

Dr. Mohammed Tauseef.