Black patches on face, no improvement after using moisturizer. Best solution?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2012
Jul 2012

Dermatologist
Question
I HAVE BLACK PATCHES ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FACE. I AM USING MOISTURISER REGULARLY. NO MUCH IMPROVE MENT,WHAT IS THE BEST SOLUTION.
GRK XXXXXXX
YYYY@YYYY

I am not sexually active for the last 6 months and no errection and no mood for that.
Posted Fri, 28 Sep 2012 in Sun Burn

Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 1 hour later
Hi there Mr. XXXXXXX
I notice you say black patches both sides face not responding to sunscreens & moisturisers. Is it possible please for you to upload some 2-3 good quality clear photographs in natural light? If you have someone to help you will be nice. It is easy to upload using the 'upload data' icon & if any difficulties, please contact our XXXXXXX staff. Cheers.
P.S. Being sexually active or not does not have a bearing on these patches nor does your mood for an erection. It is a different issue unrelated to the black patches. Good Luck & await your photographs.
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Venereologist
Bangalore, India