Allergic to many things. Could Bee Pollen help?

I am allergic to many things. Could Bee Pollen help?
my blood pressure is 116/60. I try to eat well. Weight is 215. Do not exercise regularly because knees hurt. Just giving you more information.
Posted Mon, 28 Oct 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Should not experiment

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

I will like to know the list of triggers to your allergies. If you are also allergic to pollen in the air, then you may have severe allergic reaction to bee pollen as well, thus you want to stay away from it.

Also it has not been documented as effective for allergies. There are other known side-effects like stomach ache, diarrhea, throat pain etc. The claims that have been made are not backed by enough research.

In my personal opinion, I will recommend you to stay away from experimenting these medicines in the hope of improving health.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Vaishalee