After pain had passed kidney stone. Have white coat syndrome, high liver enzymes and normal abdomen ultrasound. Suggest?

a few months ago I had a gall bladder attack and passed a kidney stone on the same day. The Dr. At emerg said it was gallbladder. 've know for quite some months that bread and anything with yeast bothered my stomach.on that day I'd had company and ate and drank things I never eat. Taco's, pasta and beer, over the course of the day. The kidney stone? Who knows. All I can think of is that when we retired I got rid of my R/o system to save money after 30 years of drinking demineralized water. It was about 18-24 months since I made the switch.
We grow most of our own food, I drink on very rate occasions. I make all my food from scratch. This all came as a big surprise. I am 67, no meds of any kind bp 110/60'ish most of the time. Work hard, exercise and have a bad cars of white coat syndrome due to a very bad experience(s) with my GP. I see a naturopath regularly, massage therapist and chiropractor. So this is all a huge shock to my always healthy body and it's freakin me out. I have a call in to my naturopath and will ask to redo bloodworm and note any changes. In the meantime, if you could out my mind at ease that would be great. I figure the nos. (4) were high because I was in crisis. Only the cpk was very high 724. Which isn't that high from the high end but I'm always in normal range of everything. The GP never called me back about the results. I picked up a photocopy today. She also had ultra sound of my entire abdomin but no news on that so I'm assuming everything is ok. I have my name in for a new GP but they aren't taking new patients til January.
Thanks for anything you can add for my peace of mind
Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later
There is something wrong in your statement and I am not able to understand that.
You said that you had a gall bladder attack and passed a kidney stone.
If you pass a kidney stone after pain,then it is a kidney attack or a kidney colic and not gall bladder colic.
It would be very nice if you could elaborate it.
I couldn't understand the high no 4.
Is there any other blood value which is high besides high CPK ( 724 ).
Awaiting your reply.
Follow-up: After pain had passed kidney stone. Have white coat syndrome, high liver enzymes and normal abdomen ultrasound. Suggest? 13 hours later
AST was 176
LDH 752
GGT 99 (I read this no. goes up with age, I'm 67
ALT 100

I think you and my GP are right that it was a kidney stone. Excruciating pain but it wasn't until the next day that my urine was the color of a kidney bean. I thought it was a side effect of the morphine they'd given me. Lasted 3-4 days. I drank gallons of rev osmosis water and it cleared nicely, no infection was noted.

I think it was all due to the kidney stone. Our water is VERY hard and we've gone back to the R/O system.

I've also given up caffeine, anything with aspartame, tho I drank little pop, have gone gluten free and I feel really good. I've never been sick, so this threw me for a loop. Don't take any meds, even stopped taking painkillers of any kind if I'm sore from over doing it, I just wait a day and feel fine again.
Hope this is enough info
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
I have read your reply and I find that levels AST,ALT,LDH and GGTP are definitely high.
Since there are various conditions involving heart,liver,muscles etc which can result in high AST,ALT and LDH.
High GGTP can be there because of alcohol or some liver problem or it could be normal also,but since other parameters like AST,ALT and LDH are high,all these values require a thorough investigations by your doctor.
Increased intake of pain killers can  also cause high AST and ALT levels.
In my opinion,you require a detailed investigations to look for any evidence of any problem

Your dark coloured urine following passing of kidney stone was due to the bleeding and not due to morphine.Increased water intake and subsequent healing cleared your urine colour in next 3-4 days.