Abnormal bilirubin, high fever, headache, blurred vision. Done back surgery

abnormal biliruben, blood sedimentation and thyroid among some other abnormalities, high fevers that come and go, severe pressure headaches that get worse when i lay down, vision blurry, cant focus, cant think straight, i had a back surgery in feb and it should be feeling better but its not, pain gets worse with fever, chills, sweats, trouble breathing, shaky hands that jolt, tingly feelings on my back, fluctuating blood pressure, some chest/abdominal pain. noticed 3 weeks ago
Posted Fri, 14 Sep 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later

You seem to be suffering with myriad of symptoms associated to multiple systems. I would be able to understand the condition better if you can provide a detailed account of the problems like:
1. The duration of the above symptoms.
2. Which of the above is most bothersome?
3. Which part of the head, aches? Is it related to sinus problems?
4. When was the blood test done? How abnormal are the bilirubin values? How it being /was treated?
5. What type of thyroid problems do you have - hyperthyroid or hypothyroid?
6. The reason for back surgery/
7. Do you suffer from anxiety? Or are you depressed?
8. Any medications?
9. Any other history which may be relevant.

I would be able to understand and comment better if you can provide the above details.

Awaiting your reply

Dr. Prasad