30 years old. Suffering from early stage of arthritis. Can I eat ragi flour every day?

Hi Good morning,

I'm 30 years old and am sufferring from early stage of Arthritis. My query is Can I eat Ragi flour every day?
Posted Fri, 19 Oct 2012 in Arthritis
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 minutes later

Yes, Since Ragi contains good amount of calcium and Iron it does help in declining the progress of arthritis in you.

Also do take anti-inflammatory medications if advised by the doctor who has diagnosed the condition.

Wearing braces or crepe bandage over the most affected joint and reducing the mobility also adds to the treatment.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.