26th week of pregnancy. Not feeling frequent baby movements. Should I be concerned?
User rating for this question
hi doctor, I am in 26th week of pregnancy. for past 2 days I don't feel the baby movements as strong and frequent as it used to be. I do feel the baby move, but its more like how it was in 20weeks. this is very mild when compared to how I felt it for past 2 weeks. should I consult my gynec immediately?
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please get scan done Detailed Answer: Hi, If you feel baby movements atleast 10 times daily there is nothing to worry. It iz quite certain that your baby will be fine and nothing to worry about. To be on safer side get ultrasound examination done to check fetal growth and well being. Let me know the ultrasound report. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol.
People also viewed
- Chance of a lifetime
- Post menopause pregnancy chances
- Pregnancy week 27 baby movement
- Melanoma recurrence chances
- Chalazion cyst remedies
- 14 week pregnancy baby movement
- Uterone during pregnancy
- Gestin during pregnancy
- Lysozyme during pregnancy
- Shoulder blade pain during ovulation?
- 26th week of pregnancy
- Frequent urination and bowel movement in pregnancy week 30
- Pregnancy frequent bowel movements
- Cloudy urine after plan b pill
- Cyclic patterns of change