2 year old having wheezing. Suggested nebulisation. Using seroflo and asthalin inhaler

My son is 2 year old, and suffering with veezzing problem, since from 3rd month of is birth?
We have consultant pediatrician and he suggested nebulisation, and it was done two times till now, and regulary using the Inhaler suggested by doctor, and it is Seroflo and asthalin.

Posted Wed, 13 Jun 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 1 hour later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Here you are only describing current status of baby i.e. Asthma and on treatment with Seroflo, asthalin inhalation.

Is he currently having acute episode? Are you not satisfied with drugs?

Mention your exact concern so that I can help you out.

Best regards,
Dr. Neelam