Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online
Loading Online Doctors....
  »   Diseases and Conditions   »   Pregnancy   »  
Showing results for :

Hepamerz in pregnancy

Public Forum Discussions

What is Hepa-Merz concentrate infusion prescribed for?

my doctor advised hepa Merz infusion concentrate with 1000 ml ringer sol. bcz due to morning sickness and nausea i could not eat and whatever i took i just vomit out as i m in my 1st trimester. this drug is for liver, why do i need it in my condition

Lowered SGPT and SGOT levels after taking Hepamerz and Ursocol. Continue medicine?

Namaste!! i am from nepal before my SGPT AND SGOT was high and i took two medice HEPAMERZ AND URSOCOL twice a day but now my SGPT AND SGOT is coming in balance i.e 76 and 40 respectively. should i ...

Are Lysovit and Hepa-merz syrup advisable for high SGPT value?

these syrups. 1- Lysovit syrup 2- Hepa-Merz Syrup ...

Suggest treatment for knee pain while on Zerodol and Hepa-Merz

I am suffering from knee pain (arthritis) i am 52 yrs old , my wt. is 74kgs & height is 165cms. I have been taking Zerodol tablet w/o paracetmol but its. effact last for 8-10hrs.i have liver problem & taking medicines like hepa mertz. pl.suggest...

Alcoholic. Diagnosed with jaundice and pain in stomach. Done with ultrasound - normal and LFT. On HepaMerz and Melcovit Gold. Guidance?

or junk food. He advised me to take the doses of Tab. HepaMerz and Cap. Melcovit Gold. but after taking ...

Have SGPT level 111. Prescribed Hepamerz and Tefrolive forte. Urine still yellow. What to do?

hi i am suffering from SGPT level 111 from 22nd of march and i have consulted with a doctor who wrote two medicin one is HEPAMERZ Tab and second is TEFROLIVE FORTE and told me that u have to take ...

12 year old suffering from jaundice. Taking Livoluk, sibilon and hepamerz. Asked to stop medications. What is the diet to be followed?

I have a 12 Yrs Old daughter, She is suffering from Jaundice for last 3 months, She was taking medicine as per doctor suggestions. Tab. Hepamerz, Syp. Liv 52 DS, Syp. Livoluk, Sibilion because she has ...

How long does Udiliv, Hepamerz and Silbostin take to reduce SGPT/SGOT levels?

, Hepamerz and silbostilin. how long can i take these tablets. will there be any side effects ...

How to reduce SGPT level?

hii i had been sufferring from viral hepatitis two months ago. my bilirubin was 8.7 and sgpt was 1200. i had been hospitalised for that too and taking hepamerz, silibon 70, pantocid dsr, and livfit ...

How to control the ALT levels through diet?

mnts i have this problam and HbsAg Negative. But its rise ALT.80,AST i can used Hepamerz tablet ... with deit. Here Hepamerz tablets are not available .please can give me some other composition medicine Right ...
Premium Questions

What does my blood test report indicate?

Dear Dr, I have HbsAg +VE. I could know it on 2002.As per advise of Doctor I was using Hepamerze/Lamivir. I have control on Fatty,Oily,Ghee. I am not using any medicince last 8 Years.But yesterday when I ...

Chances of pregnancy

Hi my name is XXXXXXX and could i pregnant?

Abdominal ultrasound showed enlarged liver and increase in echogenicity. What are the risks?

him two medicines..Hepamerz & liver 52.are these medicines ok? its been 1year he has this problem ...
Mobile Questions and Answers
medicines for alcoholic fatty liver. suggest some medicines available in india. like capsules or syrups.
Welcome dear. Nice to see you here with me at HCM. Alcohol withdrawl is the main remedy for you. You need Lactulose syrup and Hepamerz syrup and any other medication is for the symptoms which appear. Hope it helps
sir my name is Amit pandya i have 26 year old and today my sgpt is 77 and bilirubin 1.7 tablet udiliv -300 and hepamerz please give me a good idea to my sgpt lo
Welcome avoid oily fatty spiy food. take glucse rich diet. take glucose powder orally. contine tab udilive and you can take syrup liv-52. repeat liver function test after a week. plz reply with thanks
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor