Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online
Loading Online Doctors....
  »   Drug/Medication   »   Exemestane   »  
Showing results for :

Exemestane dosage for gynecomastia

Premium Questions

Dosage of tamaxofin for male gynecomastia

Hello, what is typical dose of tamaxofin prescribed for male gynecomastia and what is the duration of treatment? ...

Treatment for gynecomastia?

hi doctor i am from india, bangalore 26 yrs male, height 5'11 weight 88KG i have man boobs,

How is gynecomastia treated ?

good morning doctor, i am having very large breast just like womens have it can u suggest me any medicine for that or should i go to cosmetic surgery

What is the remedy for gynecomastia?

After a mammogram , I was diagnosed with "a touch of gynecomastia" yesterday. Is this reversible? ...
Public Forum Discussions

Does Concerta induce gynecomastia?

I have gynecomastia I see some ADHD medications on TV that have been linked to it. I was on a dosage that was uped multiple times I was on the medication for about 5 years.. Once I got off ...


i m sufferin from gynecomastia.please give me cheap advice as i m student ...

What is the treatment for gynecomastia and obesity?

Dear Doctor, I have manboobs which have destroyed my confidence level. I have heard on different forums, some people say that they can go away through proper exercises and diet. Some say that they only go away through surgery. I want to know...

Will benign gynecomastia resolve by itself?

I have recently been diagnosed with benign gynecomastia. I have been a heavy drinker for about a decade and been using otc antacids, which have been postulated as the cause. However, I insist ...

Suggest treatment for gynecomastia

I m 19 yrs. old and have been suffering from gynecomastia for 5 or 6 years. My weight is around 45 kg. 3 years ago, I d also consulted a doctor but he said it would be disappeared as i get older ...

How to cure gynecomastia?

Dear Doctor, I am 27 year old, i am suffered in, could you suggest me about this to reduce. am living in trichy (TAMIL NADU - INDIA). and also inform me how much cost of this surgery ...

Suggest treatment for Gynecomastia

Hi, I am a 34 year old man, I have been masturbating regularly since I was 18.I have a problem of male breast, I am getting married soon & I am worried because my chest is not quite normal. can you please suggest what should I do. I have read...

Suggest remedy for gynecomastia

I am 27 years and I have the problem which is referred as gynacomastia or man-boobs. I am a research student. I am extremely depressed and due to which I am not able to focus on my research and it really affects my normal social life , and...

How can gynecomastia be treated?

hello sir.. I am Rohit. 25 years old. I have developed fat in my chest region which makes it look like breasts. It is a small pointed areas that is very embarassing to look at. Please help me find a solution to this. My height is 6 ft and I am 80...

How can gynecomastia be treated?

Hey, I m 19 years old male, soon 20. I have at the moment real bad self-confidence now, and have had for some times cause it looks like I got so called man-boobs . Is this commen? Could it be something wrong with me, I m not fat and it looks...
Mobile Questions and Answers
How to get rid of gynecomastia?
The 1st thing to do is to find out why you have gynaecomastia. This usually involves some blood work to test your hormone levels. If this is normal then the only real option for treatment is surgical.
does materbating causes gynecomastia?
hello thanks for writing no it doesn't cause that/
how much cost for gynecomastia in india and also minimum treatment for gynecomastia..?
Minimum treatment is to do nothing but just observation to note any rapid growth in size/pain etc. Surgery can be done for cosmetic reason. In India, in my hospital, I do it free of charge; all expenditure that is needed is medicines & one blade and a thread. Thanks.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor