Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

142 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

what should I do to have baby boy ?

i m 33 years old.and mother of 2girls.i need a boy in which process i need to follow for it........
Wed, 1 Feb 2012
Report Abuse
OBGYN 's  Response
The sex of the child cannot be determined by medical procedures.
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
sorry sex determination of child can not done by any procedure.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hai doctor , I am recently married. I am tring for pregency. I want child(boy). so kindly give tips for boy child.

doctor1 MD

My husband sperm count is 40 mill/ml and motility count is,active motile-25%,sluggish motile-35%,non motile-40%..we want to plan a baby this sperm count and motility is fine to concieve a baby boy

doctor1 MD

I m 27 years old male, i married 11 months before and my wife is pregnant (eight months), yesterday during ultra sound we were told that its a baby girl, we are very happy to have little fairy, but what we have to do to have a boy next time. please do guide us Thanks Shaheryar