Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

test to diagnose a gay

is there a test to diagnose a gay? please help
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  527
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
there is no test to diagnose a gay. however a gay can be diagnosed on physical examination. it is mainly a forensic issue. a detailed physical examination specifically of the anal area can help in the diagnosis of a gay. this procedure is mainly carried out in sadomies and rape victims to find the fact but no laboratory test can diagnose a person wether he is a gay or not
Dr. Ishfaq Habib
Answered: Sat, 14 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
Homosexuality is not a medical disease and there is no test to diagnose it.
Answered: Wed, 9 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Hello.. renu
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

there is no test for that...what is the real problem, share properly...

Dr.Bhagwan dass
Answered: Wed, 9 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor