Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

swallowing coin

my son 4 1l2 yrs old swallowed a coin on 25th Jan ,we had an xray taken it was suggested that the coin would come within the next few days.It has been 3 days the coin is still in the same place,they tell in the juncture of small big intestine.I'm going nuts want to know wat is to be done.wat kind of diet to be given.He passes stools normally has no complaints as of suggest a solution. thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  350
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

You should dicuss this with his ped and also with gastroenetrologist. It should hav ecome out, if it is stuck, then overtime it may lead to infections and delay for long, take these above said consults soon.

Answered: Thu, 28 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor