Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

slurring my words and speaking too quickly

Hi I wonder if someone could help. I sometimes have problems with my speech. i find myself slurring my words and speaking too quickly. i sometimes find it hard to hold down a conversation. i am only 18 and hope to join the Royal Air Force next year. i know i capable, but i believe my speech could let me down. Is it something i could go to my local doctor about and would he be able to help me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Dan

Asked On : Thu, 25 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  403
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi dear
contact a Certified Speech Language Pathologist.He/she Will help you.For more information that may help to understand your problem you can click on


Sanjay Kumar
B.Sc. (Hons.) Speech and Hearing, AIIMS New Delhi
M.Sc. Speech Language Pathology, AIISH Mysore
Consultant Speech Language Pathologist,Speech Therapist, Voice Therapist, Audiologist
Mobile :9900295717
Answered: Sun, 1 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  Anonymous's Response

Speech Therapist can help u dude! find one in your town or ask your doc.

Answered: Thu, 25 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor