sir my x-ray findings concludes "fibroids left upper lung and

sir my x-ray findings concludes "fibroids left upper lung and later on confirmed by a specialist that i have tuberculosis after that they conduct sputum exam the result is "negative". But i have to take my tuberculosis medication for 6 months, after i've took it for almost 3 weeks i decided to have x ray and the conclusion was "normal chest x-ray " now i was so confused if the decision of my specialist is true that i have tuberculosis. Then after two months of taking my medication they have to get my sputum for follow up examination and the result is "negative". Now i was so confused about the status of my lungs.
Thu, 11 Oct 2018