pregnancy, or miscarriage, family drama!could I still be pregnant with that happening? please help!

Ok, Im sorry if this is long. Im 16 years old, and yes Im young, I know. I found out I was pregnant and havent gone to the doctors yet because I haven't told my mom. I haven't told my mom yet because Im scared if I do tell her that then she will not let me see my boyfriend anymore. He's 19. He was my bestfriend for a few years now and always been there for me through everything, and hes really excited. Here is the thing though, I started bleeding alot with somewhat clotty blood, and out came this little clot the size of a quarter but a little smaller. But then I talked to my brother in law about it and he told me my sister had that happen to her a few weeks ago before she found out she was pregnant. She's 12 weeks along. Yesterday I had to go to counseling, and I told my counseler what happened and she told me I need to bring my mom into the room and tell her, and she also said if I didn't tell her, she would. So I bring my mom into the room and she doesn't even know me and my boyfriend are sexually active, well she could probably guess, but anyways, all I told her was that I need to go to the doctors as soon as possible because I heard that could be a miscarriage. And my mom got really upset and hasn't really talked to me much, but now she doesn't seem mad. What im trying to say is, could I still be pregnant with that happening? Because my brother in law told me that happened to my sister a few weeks ago, and she went to the doctors and her babys just fine. Also, my boyfriend wanted to talk to my mother about it and she won't talk to him, but he wanted to tell her he will take me to the doctors or if not, then he wants to come with me and my mom, and he wanted me to tell her he's always gonna be there for me through everything and that he loves me and just want's to get along, even though this is a tough disappointing time for my mother right now.She wont even talk to him. So he told me to tell her that if she doesnt talk to him last night then he will be out here tomorrow, either its to pick me up, or stay with me at my house, but he said he is gonna talk to my mom in person because its better that way. ALOT of drama, probably too much details, Im sorry I just want you guys to understand what Im going through more. But Im scared to death to go to the doctors because what if im still pregnant?! I feel guilty enough as it is and im scared because im gonna really hurt my mother. Additional Details we use protection, So its not like it was planned or anything. my mom did not make an appointment yet, and not exactly sure when she will, my boyfriend said he would take me to the doctors because he has insurance and what not. No pain at all involved. Just little itty bitty cramps, but they didnt hurt
Sun, 6 Dec 2009
's  Response

Nicole, This is a tough time for you, your boyfriend and your Mom right now. While I believe that sex is something special for the one you want to spend the rest of your life with, I also believe that if you are pregnant God allowed you to conceive that little one. I've always marveled at the awesome way God took my husband and I together and made this beautiful little person half him and half me....ok more of me cause I'm cuter :wink:. I'm so glad that your boyfriend is excited with you, and I'm sorry that your Mom is upset but it's understandable. Be patient with her right now. Babies have a way of bringing people together despite the initial circumstances so if you are pregnant just hang in there, love your Mom, apologize for being dishonest with her and again be patient. I think getting a home test was a good idea (you probably know by now I'm sure), besides that it's a waiting game. Congrats and I'll be praying for it all to work out.

m sandhya's  Response

i am 23 years. its been one year since i lost my virginity.i had sex for around 50 times in that one year,it was always safe sex using condoms,no anal sex although oral sex few times,but for the past 3 months i never had sexual intercourse.now the problem is that i am having irregular vaginal bleeding for the past 20 days,(10-12 drops) per day.i don't have pelvic pains,no pain during urination, no itching.i went to local gynecologist, she never asked any question except one. she asked if i am in sexual relationship . however, i said no feeling guilty.can u please let me know what actually could be the problem , and also please tell why doctor had to question only that question without asking any other details.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

There is no need to feel guilty about not having sex. I don't have it. I sugest you go to a diferent gynecologist.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Nicole, if your 16 and you boyfriend(the father) is 19 you do know that if you are pregnant and you do have this child that your boyfriend can and most likely will go to jail, because he is over 18 and you aren't even though you said yes to the sex and you agreed with it. Besides the point that the father will be in jail, my guess is you are pregnant, I hear about clotty bleeding shortly after getting pregnant and the baby is sitll fine. I agree with what your brother in law said(you must be close to him to tell him all this) Anyway, go to the doc and so on! Please reply to this and tell me what you think!

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Ya, ur boyfriend will get arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and just for our information, did the baby survive? or was it a miscarage?

Jannie's  Response
Hi Nicole, It seems your post above was too long and did not got posted with full text you wanted to post. Reading your problem, I'd suggest that you should visit a doctor and get yourself checked whether you're pregnant or not. If you're not willing to visit a doctor, you can try chatting with doctor on this site. They offer 5 minutes of free chat with doctor, and doctors are very helpful. Also, I think instead of being scared, you should speak to your mother about the issue, make her understand your situation, hopefully she will help... mothers always help ;)
sammie's  Response
Nicole, can you or your boyfriend get hold of a home urine pregnancy test kit? These are easily available in medical shops and no prescription is needed. Get one and do a pregnancy test. All instructions are pretty well explained in the leaflet. If the test is negative you r not pregnant. If it is positive, u need to see a doc soon. They will have to check to find out what needs to be done next. Sorry if Im wrong, but i guess u would not want to contine with the pregnancy. So the earlier u act, the easier will be an abortion. When was your last regular period? And when did u have this bleeding with clot? Has the bleeding stopped completely now?